What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device that is used when you visit a website. Their main purpose is to recognize the user each time you access https://www.ivapec.com/; it also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential to the functioning of the Internet; they cannot damage the user’s computer/device and, if they are activated in the configuration of your browser, they help us to identify and resolve possible errors in the functioning of https://www.ivapec.com/.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work the same way, but they have small differences:
- Session Cookies. Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. Their main purpose is to identify the type of device, support website security or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the hard drive of the device and our website reads them each time you make a new visit to https://www.ivapec.com/, has an expiration date or determined, fulfilled which the cookie stops working. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences, analyse visits and help us understand how users come to our site and improve our services.
- Functionality Cookies: Allow https://www.ivapec.com/ to remember decisions made by the user, such as their login or identifier.
The information these cookies collect is anonymous (i.e., it does not contain your name, address, or other data).
- Third Party Cookies. Third-party cookies are cookies installed by a website that is not the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or external content aggregates (such as Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use these types of files to track your visits to each site where they are advertised.
- Analytic Cookies: Cookies are intended for periodic maintenance and to ensure the best performance and service to the user, collecting data on your activity.
By accessing https://www.ivapec.com/, you expressly agree that we may use such cookies on your devices. If you deactivate cookies, your browsing on https://www.ivapec.com/ may not be optimal and some of the utilities available on https://www.ivapec.com/ may not function correctly.
1. Own Cookies
No cookie allows us to contact your phone number, email address or any other means of contact. No cookie can extract information from your hard drive or steal personal information.
2. Third Party Cookies. Google Analytics Cookies
The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc. headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
More information is available at https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google has developed an add-on that you can install on your browser if you wish not to be tracked by its cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
|Used to limit the percentage of requests.
|Not used in ga.js. It is configured to interact with urchin.js. Previously, this cookie worked in conjunction with the _utmb cookie to determine if the user was in a new session or visit.
|Used to store custom visitor variable data. This cookie is created when a programmer uses the _setCustomVar method with a visitor personalized variable. It was also used for the _setVar removed method. The cookie is updated each time data is sent to Google Analytics.
Other Third-Party Cookies.
|OTHER THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
User settings to prevent Cookies.
Thus, you can block cookies through the browser’s configuration tools or you can configure your browser to warn you when a server wants to save a cookie:
If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. To learn more visit:
If you use Firefox, go to Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To learn more visit:
If you use Chrome, in the section Options > Advanced > Privacy. To learn more visit:
If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you will be able to configure the browser. To know more visit:
If you’re using Safari, under Preferences > Security or Privacy, you’ll be able to set up your Browser. To learn more visit:
If you want to disable Google Universal Analytics, you can install the following extension provided by Google: